servicing a gas boiler

DirtyEddie

im at my parents now waiting for a man to come round to service the gas boiler and the gas fire, does anyone know how long this is supposed to take?

when they had it done two years ago they said the bloke spent about an hour doing it but last year his son came to do it and was finished after 20 minutes and they were a bit concerned he didnt do it properly. i dont want to look a bit of a dick if he does it quickly this time and i query it.

ive had one done recently, it takes about 20 mins mate, if you have any problems with anything, tell them when they are there and they will have a look at it. If you have no problems it does take 20 mins and thats it. They just check the pressure, ensure there is no internal problems with the boiler, give it a safety cert and then check the pipe on the gas fire.

Done and dusted in 20 mins

ok thanks for that, its just they said the first time they got it done the man spent an hour going through a whole check list so they were concerned when his son managed to do it in less than half the time and were worried he wasnt doing it properly (why they didnt ask him at the time i dont know)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.