Setting up a loan/Hire purchase brokerage

the standard way of starting is to work for an established one, line up a load of the customers with a new deal and go off on your own in a shit storm of disloyalty! In fact that is how 90% of businesses start up! So do you have a list of customers to hand?

the standard way of starting is to work for an established one, line up a load of the customers with a new deal and go off on your own in a shit storm of disloyalty! In fact that is how 90% of businesses start up! So do you have a list of customers to hand?

In short, yes..but with mortgage and kid id rather build it up slowly whilst keeping the job I've got..will take a lot longer but rather set it up and build it slowly whilst in a job

Yep - I set one up when I came back from living abroad in 2007 (after working for a broker for a year). Usual lenders at the time - Paragon, Black Horse, First Plus, etc. Did well up until all the banks went tits up and stopped lending. Whats your customer base / what product do you want to lend on / Secured / Unsecured ?

Certainly seems a good area to get into as we now appear to be a society of debt junkies, all living beyond our means on cheap and easy credit thanks to policies such as QE and ZIRP... not sure how things will go when the free money taps eventually get turned off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.