Seville away tickets on sale.

Given the rise in fuel and food prices etcetera they soon won't be able to give them away.
I have till tomorrow to join the schemes,both of us been in them since they started,this year it is different.
Money worries,work rota and having to take too many holidays to watch City.
i feel a **** for not joining them though.

Ryanair also look to have hiked their prices up from London to Dortmund for that fixture and currently you can only do a Mon to Wed round trip, could be wrong but I think they have done this prior to actual demand once fixtures went out because it is cheaper before/after those dates.

Booked ticket and flight

Anyone heard of hotels where CITY fans are staying

I have till tomorrow to join the schemes,both of us been in them since they started,this year it is different.
Money worries,work rota and having to take too many holidays to watch City.
i feel a **** for not joining them though.

I was in all the cup schemes but got rid of the champions league one after the Spurs defeat. I had been wavering before then but that tosser of a ref allowing the handball then Sterling's last gasp winner being disallowed was the final straw.

The cost, adding more games and the games not finishing until almost 10pm, with very limited/no transport to get home means they are a no go for me. I also hate everything about UEFA. We know football authorities in general don't give a fuck about the fans but they take the absolute piss. That shitshow of a champions league final in Paris they excelled themselves. Utter contempt for the fans comfort, safety and well-being. Going to a football match is supposed to be a pleasure not fearing for your life and safety and paying a fortune for the privilege. They can stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

what route are you doing? Looking at the moment and it's coming out best part of £500 once ticket / food etc is included.

Can people genuinely afford these prices for one or two days to watch a game of football?

Can people genuinely afford these prices for one or two days to watch a game of football?
No but my daughter is desperate to go to a Euro away and Seville works for her with work etc. Dortmund and Copenhagen don't.

No but my daughter is desperate to go to a Euro away and Seville works for her with work etc. Dortmund and Copenhagen don't.

I asked because it's a lot of money for just a group game. If people can afford it good on them why not? I've spent at least £200-300 on cup finals with travel, ticket, a hotel and food and drink before now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.