Seville away tickets on sale.

I was in all the cup schemes but got rid of the champions league one after the Spurs defeat. I had been wavering before then but that tosser of a ref allowing the handball then Sterling's last gasp winner being disallowed was the final straw.

The cost, adding more games and the games not finishing until almost 10pm, with very limited/no transport to get home means they are a no go for me. I also hate everything about UEFA. We know football authorities in general don't give a fuck about the fans but they take the absolute piss. That shitshow of a champions league final in Paris they excelled themselves. Utter contempt for the fans comfort, safety and well-being. Going to a football match is supposed to be a pleasure not fearing for your life and safety and paying a fortune for the privilege. They can stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

A quick query, if you put yourself on the UEFA Champions League Cup scheme do you get your ticket at a reduced fee or will you get charged exactly the same as if you buying on a game by game basis via the City ticketing site assuming its the same seat you were after?

A quick query, if you put yourself on the UEFA Champions League Cup scheme do you get your ticket at a reduced fee or will you get charged exactly the same as if you buying on a game by game basis via the City ticketing site assuming its the same seat you were after?

I think it was a reduced price than not being on the scheme.

Can people genuinely afford these prices for one or two days to watch a game of football?
To be honest it’s beyond me now. I’ve done some cracking trips in the past, places that I never imagined I’d visit (Moscow, Kyiv, Bucharest etc). I can’t find the enthusiasm to plan trips that seem to be getting more complicated or the finances to spend 3 or 4 days away to watch a football match. Maybe it’s time to tick the ‘FOC’ box in future!!

To be honest it’s beyond me now. I’ve done some cracking trips in the past, places that I never imagined I’d visit (Moscow, Kyiv, Bucharest etc). I can’t find the enthusiasm to plan trips that seem to be getting more complicated or the finances to spend 3 or 4 days away to watch a football match. Maybe it’s time to tick the ‘FOC’ box in future!!

It genuinely puzzles me. I had also forgotten the hassle of getting the time off work and probably losing holiday pay into the bargain. Mind you when I was young I'd move heaven and earth to go to Luton away or some other God forsaken place and ground, so I get why people still do it.

you still do get a slightly cheaper difference in prices for the home games ( same League and FA Cup schemes ) , but obviously the away tickets cost the same for everyone.

Flight and hotel booked for the Copenhagen trip. Never been to Denmark before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.