Sex-mad Man City

Do we get any points for begging and pleading?
I do try to keep my end up and although I may not be top banana, I believe I can hold my own.

andyhinch said:
Serious question, aimed more at the blokes probably, do any of you live with someone with a higher sex drive than you? I'd say both of my last 2 partners did/have
Women get hornier as they get older. When Mrs2sheikhs is ovulating, she's absolutely frothing for it.

2sheikhs said:
andyhinch said:
Serious question, aimed more at the blokes probably, do any of you live with someone with a higher sex drive than you? I'd say both of my last 2 partners did/have
Women get hornier as they get older. When Mrs2sheikhs is ovulating, she's absolutely frothing for it.
The trouble is there's some nights I just want to go to sleep but my last long term partner was in her late 20's early 30's the current mrs hinch is 50

It is obvious that we have a strong link to number six, Sex and Man City (The demolition day 6 - 1), i think it is spritual matter.

Maybe we will win the Champions League in the sixth anniversary of the transfer of ownership of the club to Sheikh Mansour

PetAst said:
the rags we're top but they did not allow with family members :-O

Ha! My soul purpose of going to this thread was to make a similar comment. You beat me to it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.