Sex

It’s magic. I worked out it would have been cheaper for me to sleep with a prostitute for the last 20 years than the cost of the women who have been the loves of my life and paying them off and keep them happy.

I have slept with a lot of women in my youth. Went through a spell of one night stands for a while and used to pull most weekends. Couldn’t be arsed chasing it now. The thought of sex with a new younger women does not do it for me. I want to be faithful to my wife.

Why have a burger when you have steak at home. Mrs ww is more unstable than Jordon, Zaza Gabor and Kerry Katon combined but she is absolutely beautiful looking. I am lucky.
Sex with a stranger might be instant gratification but it’s short lived, I’d rather go without if it’s not with someone I love these days, how’s Wien ?

Sex with a stranger might be instant gratification but it’s short lived, I’d rather go without if it’s not with someone I love these days, how’s Wien ?

Just back mate! Magic place. Fucked now though. Another one ticked off the bucket list.

Highlight was knocking about ten kids over ice skating on front of the rat house! And having 6 pints for 6 euros in Slovakia while watching city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.