Sexism In Football

Looks like being a good show.
That Vicky kloss story where she was barred from being able to do her job was well out of order

women who play football should be fit as fuck n wear suzzies n high heals or just go home

Lucky Toma said:
Gabby Logan? Would have thought they'd get a better looking bird to present Sexism In Football.

It's quite interesting that all the camera facing females are attractive - could be argued that that is sexist in itself. Wouldn't want it any other way though, don't get me wrong.

PowderBlue said:
Lucky Toma said:
Gabby Logan? Would have thought they'd get a better looking bird to present Sexism In Football.

It's quite interesting that all the camera facing females are attractive - could be argued that that is sexist in itself. Wouldn't want it any other way though, don't get me wrong.

Think that's a good point. Are they going to get any of the butch England women's team on as well.
It does annoy me how the women are expected to be better at their job than the men. If a women pundit spouted what shearer or Hansen come up with on a sat evening they'd get slaughtered for knowing nowt and for stating the obvious.
Have to say though, I do draw the line at female commentators - im sure jaqui oatley is v nice but her voice grates especially when she gets excited.

chesterbells said:
PowderBlue said:
Lucky Toma said:

Think that's a good point. Are they going to get any of the butch England women's team on as well.
It does annoy me how the women are expected to be better at their job than the men. If a women pundit spouted what shearer or Hansen come up with on a sat evening they'd get slaughtered for knowing nowt and for stating the obvious.
Have to say though, I do draw the line at female commentators - im sure jaqui oatley is v nice but her voice grates especially when she gets excited.

You're fucking the wrong hole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.