Sextortion

His "mate" could get in first and just send out loads of videos of himsef wanking, to everyone he knows. That way if the blackmailer sends any, they will just think it's him sending out further videos.

I think that's the way to go. Do a series of football signing style Twitter videos. An army of bot accounts from Algeria all saying "announce wanking" in the comments.

Never give a penny to those crooks. At absolute worst your contact list might get a video of you wanking. Embarrassing no doubt but so long as the target of your wanking is a legal target or not something weird like midget clown nuns, it's something your friend could recover from.
What on earth is wrong with midget clown nuns? Certainly turn me on.

Everybody should be wanking though a glory hole. Preferably one that's in a piece of plywood big enough to cover your face.

Well the ones I've been in cover everything except your tackle.
Meant going by what a mate told us..

Well the ones I've been in cover everything except your tackle.
Meant going by what a mate told us..

300x300.jpg

If your missus refuses to let you near her because you haven't bought her a pair of£600 shoes, does that count as sextortion?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.