sextortion

Unfortunately/tragically, quite recently a young 16 yr old boy in Scotland was duped into sending a revealing picture of himself to someone he thought was a girl and was blackmailed and ended up taking his life. There was an ITV doc about it recently.

Ahh I get it;

According to the Australian eSafety Commissioner, sextortion is a form of blackmail whereby a person – the perpetrator – threatens to share images of video of private parts of another – the victim – unless the latter submits to demands, such as giving money or engaging in directed conduct.

Happened to a mate of mine and he played it well, he just didn't give a shit and It was old news after a day.
A cock and balls isn't that interesting, people will take a look and move on

A young lad committed suicide over this. They had a thing about it on GMB yesterday. African and S.E Asian gangs sending images to kids, asking for one back and then blackmailing them if they do send one.

Vile people and I would be quite happy knowing every single one of them involved died a rather slow and horrific death.

Cunts.

A young lad committed suicide over this. They had a thing about it on GMB yesterday. African and S.E Asian gangs sending images to kids, asking for one back and then blackmailing them if they do send one.

Vile people and I would be quite happy knowing every single one of them involved died a rather slow and horrific death.

Cunts.

Mobile phones have a lot to answer for and as you say these kids walking straight into it sending pictures. They are probably doing nothing I would have done if I would have had a modern phone when dinosaurs existed.

There are some particularly vile people out there using children and it will never stop.

Mobile phones have a lot to answer for and as you say these kids walking straight into it sending pictures. They are probably doing nothing I would have done if I would have had a modern phone when dinosaurs existed.

There are some particularly vile people out there using children and it will never stop.
Yeah, that was the debate, about smartphones for kids of a certain age. The idea was a phone that isn’t a smart phone, but society being as it is that just will not happen.

A lad I worked with got into a situation like this last year, he's single, mid thirty living on his own and never known him to have a girlfriend ever.
Some bird contacted him and before long she was showing her bit's to him while encouraging him to pleasure himself.
Next thing she was trying to blackmail him for a grand or she would send the video to his contacts.
He didn't panic just phoned his mother " Mam if you get a video of me wanking, it is me so just delete it"
Being a loner his mother was the only one he cared about and he was honest with her and told the bird to do what she wanted as he wasn't paying anything.
Never heard another thing from her after but credit to him for fronting up and I think his confidence was boosted as his story went around the works and people who never had much to do with him all took time to just say "good on him" for standing his ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.