Sexual failures

Bloke I work with got pissed at an office party and shagged one of the cleaners in the store cupboard. She was 56, and pretty haggard with a spray tan that would put an Umpah-lumpah to shame. I would have forgiven him due to the fact he was VERY pissed, but the dirty bastard went back for seconds when he was stone cold sober.

This thread has taken a decidedly anotomical turn, with talk of piles, hot sweaty balls, and (?) intestines, not to mention shagging a man without realizing. Meanwhile, back in the real world bastard rags won 5-0. World has gone to pot.

This thread has taken a decidedly anotomical turn, with talk of piles, hot sweaty balls, and (?) intestines, not to mention shagging a man without realizing. Meanwhile, back in the real world bastard rags won 5-0. World has gone to pot.

No need for that kind of talk pal. I was fine thinking it was 1-0 from an offside goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.