Shakhtar (A)-Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know you have lost the discussion when you have to use others to back up the lack of weight in your argument `some players regress` is a very strong claim at his age, he was not our worst attacking player Tuesday , that was De Bruyne his passing was poor, maybe because others were not making the same runs that they were before his injury but he looked a frustrated man, as for Jesus Pep and Brazil pick him for a reason

it was a reference to the player thread , Jesus looked really frustrated against Shaktar perhaps trying too hard if that is possible , when he misses a chance he looks crest fallen , not something you want to see in a 21 year old , but ultimately it does show he cares .Quite sure we know he is a better player than he is currently showing , and like others have stated (is that allowed ? ) a run of games and a few goals will likely get him back on track . But at this moment he is not as effective , maybe a hang over from the world cup.

Wow...I'm in the minority too then. Have you considered that maybe just maybe he's having little difficulty finding his form because he hasn't played that much ? Sometimes with certain players it takes a run of games to find a bit of rhythm. He's still young and is an absolute world class quality player. We're bloody lucky to have Brazils no 9 as back up for Sergio. I'm keeping faith in him that he'll be popping in a few important goals this season.

More likely due to his world cup exertions , he has played virtually non stop for quite a few months and at 21 years old that's a hell of an ask , quite sure Pep will have the answer and will get the best out of him , but its frustrating watching him struggle and miss chances he would normally slot away without a second thought , and according to the Dippers Firminiho is Brazil's No.9 , but what do they know :)

You obviously havent got the pedigree to form a an opinion i could give a flying f*ck about

Ha ha. I have got right under your skin haven't I?
Hence the reason you are even stuttering in a typed response.

Pedigree, in what sense do you mean. If, and I say if, you mean going City then you are on a loser big time my old mucker.

After your latest response to me you then had to reply to another 2 posters who more or less agreed with me.

You thought you could pick on Jesus and that would be it when in reality you were wrong. The whole team played well on Tuesday and all deserve credit.

Now do us a favour and run along boyo ;)

As this has developed into an excuse to trade insults,please carry any further discussion about Gabby in his performance thread.

And be nice :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.