Shakhtar (a) post match thread

Rodri outstanding, very wasteful like the spurs game and kev was well off his best tonight. Take that result any day though.

I will never ever understand why, after a performance and result like that away from home, some Bluemooners still seem to insist on drawing attention to what they perceive to be poor play from our players, rather than the good (and great) bits.

Watching the match (with an Arabic commentary) I was thoroughly entertained and was never in doubt that we would win.

The only real worry I experienced was seeing those flights of stairs that the players had to climb to reach the pitch. I feared for Mr Mendy's knees and hoped they would hold up until he got to the top of them.

They did!

Brilliant.

JJ

Very good performance against a fit and fast but poor team.

Onwards and upwards

Pep indicating that Fern will continue and interesting that he said he is a leader in the locker room and players listen to him. Definitely lead from the back even though there wasn’t too much pressure.

Not getting to carried away with too much from the game. The Trafford Red socks might even of scraped a draw with them. Though ferna and rodders were good tonight they made the defensive spine look a bit more solid.

Didn’t see most of it but welcome win after weekend. Smash Watford, Liverpool drop points at Chelsea and the season is under way. Just need to get through to January and but a big strong defender. Otamendi is off at the end of the season anyway so bed the new guy in.

There’s not a fucking cat in Hell's chance that Littlewoods FC will get anything less than a win at the Kremlin. Frank's boys just aren’t good enough defensively.

Good, solid performance tonight. Three great goals and a clean sheet and it was fantastic to see Big Ben back.

Thank fuck for Manchester City to keep the English flag flying in Europe this week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.