Shakhtar (a) post match thread

Comfortable win against a really poor side. Need to start being more clinical in front of goal, should have been at least 5 tonight. Looked a lot better at the back with Dinho there, although can’t read too much into it given how poor Shakter were.
Yeh yeh ..... a poor side but Matt Bianco looked good and Tyson showed some Fury in the first half

Got what we needed , the 3 points.

Glad Jesus played the whole game, Mahrez was our best winger.

Rodrigo was controlling the midfield, and I felt safe with Fernandinho as CB.

I think our players needs to be more selfish in front of goal, many chances have been wasted because they wanted to pass to their mates.

Got what we needed , the 3 points.

Glad Jesus played the whole game, Mahrez was our best winger.

Rodrigo was controlling the midfield, and I felt safe with Fernandinho as CB.

I think our players needs to be more selfish in front of goal, many chances have been wasted because they wanted to pass to their mates.
Big test against Watford, they will be well up for it with a new manager and great 2nd half comeback against Arsenal.

When Otto has someone along side him with a footballing brain he looks a different player.

good performance with some (again) less than clinical finishing. My heart sank when Gundo was picked after Saturday but credit to him he was probably our motm. Mahrez was very good again as was Rodri. Gabby deserved his goal and worked tirelessly for the team. Fern and Ota were not really tested that much so lets see, although they should cope ok with our fixtures up to Liverpool (a) and Stones should be back before that. Good bounce back after Saturday and the world has slipped back into equilibrium. 12 more results like that and Dave lifts the cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.