Shakhtar Donetsk (a) pre-match thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Really disappointing performance tonight, but at least we don't have to wait too long until the next game. Hopefully we'll see a number of changes to freshen things up. Would like to see something like this, but doubt it will happen:

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Fernandinho
Mendy
Rodri
De Bruyne
Foden
Sterling
Jesus
Aguero

Wholesale changes tactics and players after that performance , Ederson + Cancelo , Walker , Dinho , Stones , Mendy, + , KDB , Rodri , Sterling + Kun , Jesus , lets go for it and get the group stitched up before by November

Really disappointing performance tonight, but at least we don't have to wait too long until the next game. Hopefully we'll see a number of changes to freshen things up. Would like to see something like this, but doubt it will happen:

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Fernandinho
Mendy
Rodri
De Bruyne
Foden
Sterling
Jesus
Aguero
It’s attitude as much as personal that needs addressing, was like watching them on Wednesday night for most of the game

I feel like we have a better shot at the CL than PL this season. Let's hope we can finally perform in Europe this season.
With our defence in competition which is higher standard than the PL? Wow.

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Fernandinho
Mendy
Rodrigo
De Bruyne
Foden
Sterling
Jesus
Aguero

Shaking things up a bit to send message. If players start to think you are first choice then it will naturally breed complacency.

Ederson Cancelo Stones Dinho Mendy Rodrigo Foden KDB Sterling Aguero Mahrez(Jesus)

I fuckin agree with anybody who wants to bench Zinchenko and Walker

I think most have a similar idea of the team we want to see. We need energy.

Ederson
Mendy (if he’s ready)
Fernandinho
Stones/Otamendi
Cancelo
Rodri
Foden
KDB
Jesus
Sterling
Aguero

Either that or a back 3 with Sterling missing out.

Ederson

Cancelo
Stones
Fernandinho
Mendy

Rodri
KDB
Foden

Sterling
Jesus
Bernardo

Pace, movement and full backs who will overlap.

Ederson Cancelo Stones Dinho Mendy Rodrigo Foden KDB Sterling Aguero Mahrez(Jesus)

I fuckin agree with anybody who wants to bench Zinchenko and Walker

Might as well only put 10 players on the pitch if you want Mahrez playing

A freshen up is definitely needed. I think some complacency set in with some guys. Time for Cancelo and Mendy to stake a claim and also Foden. I think Pep stuck with a similar team as until today we had played well. I’d also bring Fern back into the team. Possibly go for a 3-5-2.

Ederson,

Walker, Fern, Stones

Cancelo, De Bruyne, Rodri, Bernardo/Foden, Bernardo/Raheem/Mendy

Jesus/Raheem Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.