Shakhtar Donetsk (H) CL Post-Match Thread

The big positive for me tonight is the fact I binned group stage games a couple of seasons ago. Generally they've never been great but this one is right up there with the most boring ones ever.

I've posted a couple of times that it seems like we need a rebuild and nothing I see recently makes me think I'm over-reacting. Vinnie going and the fact that Silva, Fern and Kun getting to the end of their careers have all caught up with us. We have gone down two levels from the last two seasons and the players look shot.

Yip,well fern won’t be playing the last group game now,so why not just give the players a much needed rest and play the likes of foden,Garcia,harwood-bellis and so on,vital experience for them and a game in a hostile environment will show if they are up to it as well ...

would love pep to do this

Over the last two seasons we set a very high bar, however, this season it pains me to say we are nowhere near that level, it's clear to see.

We are not creating any where near the amount of chances we have been privileged to witness over the last 2 seasons.

We are limping through games, the players don't seem to be playing with a smile, but, that said we are still in with a shout in all competitions.

On the signings, we haven't bought well in my opinion and we have gone backwards.

We are where we are, I just hope our current form is temporary.

Up the blues.

Trains,ticket, hotel etc £250 thanks City, at least fuckin turn up .........!!!!!!!
Now that is a very fair comment. A big crowd tonight, but it's no wonder plenty don't go out of their way to get to group games when performances like that can happen all too easily. It really is a pretty dull competition before the knockout stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.