Shakhtar Donetsk (H) - CL - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
definitely angry, the shin pads got thrown. It looked like he was injured and was pleasantly surprised when Pep said cramp. Not sure I am a believer.

does anyone know the permutations of the result. Looks like if we don't lose we have qualified top unless lose by loads in last match?

Straight red wasn't it? i can't keep up with different rules for different comps

Two yellows

Foden: 2 yellows into a red - 1 game ban (he has served atalanta away)

Bravo: 1 straight red - 3 game ban (this next one would be his first, then dynamo the second, so god forbid we need him later in feb, he'd be banned for first leg of last 16 as well)

1 last point to win the group, then Zagreb away between the derby and Arsenal will be an important rest for many.

So many injuries now. Pep needs a good mix to get the vital point (at least) and rest some for Newcastle.
Donezk could be happy with a draw, hopefully.
Win or draw and no more injuries is all I want.

Fern and Mendy on 2 yellows, 1 away from a suspension.

If so, then bring them on as subs towards the last 20 mins. with specific instructions to pick a yellow each in the 20 mins or so they play ... so they can then be suspended for the last group game which most likely would be a dead rubber, instead of picking one on later in the say first leg of the last 16 tie and then end up missing the return leg of that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.