Shambles

PSmyth07

Just been looking at a Villa forum and they consider Sinclairs as the away pub?

Its a great place to be when the suns out before the match.

Re: Shambles - Has it been lost?

Maybe it's just cos there were a lot of villa fans there last year. It was their last away day of the season so they were all up for it, plenty in fancy dress and all up for a sing song. Wasn't so many of us there that day and they outsang us no probs.

Shambles - Has it been lost?

mancitymick said:
mcfcliam said:
Might be up for a cheeky session there before a game towards the end of the season when it's fairly warm.

Wigan at home this Saturday!
Me and my mate are going on the train sat on a bender, not been to shambles since the Hamburg game hoping there is gonna be a few blues about.

Re: Shambles - Has it been lost?

allan harper said:
mancitymick said:
Wigan at home this Saturday!
Me and my mate are going on the train sat on a bender, not been to shambles since the Hamburg game hoping there is gonna be a few blues about.

You lot going on a bender? Surely not!

You going to Kiev?

Shambles - Has it been lost?

Bluebird1 said:
allan harper said:

You lot going on a bender? Surely not!

You going to Kiev?

Not going to Kiev it's my Daughters birthday, going to the quarters and semis though. Already paid for Dublin so going wether we get their or not !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.