Shameful neighbours gang up on mum of autistic child

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-41053794

I hope the ignorant bastards are thoroughly ashamed of themselves. Have a read of this and see if you get as annoyed as I did. I really hope the sender of that letter is identified, named and shamed. Credit to the mother of the boy for her dignified response

She was on the radio yesterday, seemed a nice woman, she said neighbours are sound when she speaks with them and seemingly supportive. Probably just one bad apple claiming to represent the whole street.
Have to say though it can't be great if you live next door to her, probably similar to having to put up with a dog constantly barking, I certainly wouldn't post her that letter but I'd try and negotiate 'quite times', it's only fair.

Why don`t idiots like her neighbours just fuck right off.Really pisses me off when ignorant people like her neighbours wade straight in,without having any insight as to what the problem is and openly discussing it with the mother.
Well done to the mother for showing a lot of restraint.Should let her young lad play out in the garden at 3.00 am.Now that would piss them off.

Why don`t idiots like her neighbours just fuck right off.Really pisses me off when ignorant people like her neighbours wade straight in,without having any insight as to what the problem is and openly discussing it with the mother.
Well done to the mother for showing a lot of restraint.Should let her young lad play out in the garden at 3.00 am.Now that would piss them off.
Brainless sheep with fuck all better to do !

Was listening to that miserable bastard J. Vine on radio 2 and the kids mother was on, very interesting. The opinion from the neighbours seems to be OK and it's just maybe one, hiding behind the herd, so to speak. Another caller was on and her 16yo autistic daughter. I dont remember listening to a more articulate, confidant and seemingly intelligent 16 yo in years. She had just passed several O levels and was off to college. I got a bit of dust in my eye at that time

Was listening to that miserable bastard J. Vine on radio 2 and the kids mother was on, very interesting. The opinion from the neighbours seems to be OK and it's just maybe one, hiding behind the herd, so to speak. Another caller was on and her 16yo autistic daughter. I dont remember listening to a more articulate, confidant and seemingly intelligent 16 yo in years. She had just passed several O levels and was off to college. I got a bit of dust in my eye at that time
I didnt know it had been on the radio or subject to any wide exposure. Can you only imagine how you would feel if your child can only communicate through making screech sounds, and how pleased you must be to know that they are happy sounds when that child is playing out, and then have someone be so ignorant that they moan about it? nw42 can rinse my arse out tbh, what a prick for saying it is 'only fair' to come to an agreement about quiet times. how can you arrange quiet times in these circs? ****

I didnt know it had been on the radio or subject to any wide exposure. Can you only imagine how you would feel if your child can only communicate through making screech sounds, and how pleased you must be to know that they are happy sounds when that child is playing out, and then have someone be so ignorant that they moan about it? nw42 can rinse my arse out tbh, what a prick for saying it is 'only fair' to come to an agreement about quiet times. how can you arrange quiet times in these circs? ****

You gobby prick, if you had bothered to read the story properly you'd have known that the issue centres around the boy making all the noise when he's on his trampoline, in the garden, so not exactly unreasonable to ask them for a bit of peace and quiet at certain times. Maybe you're all for lazy parents who just let their kids rule the roost and do whatever they want whenever they want, just because this lad is autistic doesn't mean he can't be subject to certain time restrictions on playing in the garden.

You gobby prick, if you had bothered to read the story properly you'd have known that the issue centres around the boy making all the noise when he's on his trampoline, in the garden, so not exactly unreasonable to ask them for a bit of peace and quiet at certain times. Maybe you're all for lazy parents who just let their kids rule the roost and do whatever they want whenever they want, just because this lad is autistic doesn't mean he can't be subject to certain time restrictions on playing in the garden.

If you knew anything about autism you might know how routinal they can be, for example, maybe the child want to play on his trampoline every day at a certain time, whether it's sunny, rainy or even -20, they don't care, they have to do it. and regardless, why can't a child play out in his garden? my neighbours kids aren't disabled in any way, but when they play out on their trampoline they scream and shout and laugh and are very noisy, but I don't complain, it's what kids do, let them enjoy themselves. a non verbal autistic child is not easy to look after, if he is screeching with joy or sadness or whatever, it is a good thing, he is communicating, and hopefully he can develop with his communication. would you rather he be forced to stay inside, never socialize and have no chance of a life whatsoever?

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/n...ur-for-teenage-acting-student-lewis-1-8649791

Read this. Lewis was really a "difficult" autistic lad. His mum suffered a lot but look what he's achieved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.