Shanghai OSC

siathers

Apologies for starting a whole new thread for what it is a minor administrative request but my youngest has just started a year in Shanghai as part of his uni course (lucky bugger!) but neither he nor I can can find contact details for the Shanghai OSC despite having contacted the club. I don't suppose anyone on the forum knows how to get hold of them or where they meet to watch games? Many thanks in advance

Thanks very much for the quick reply/ We had checked out that link but it's actually around how to join the branch. He's already a member of an OSC here in the UK and I don't think you can join more than one.
You can be a member of more than one Branch. For example, plenty of Blues are in the Military Vets or the Women’s Team Branch as well as their own local Branch. What can’t do is request tickets in more than one Branch.

You can be a member of more than one Branch. For example, plenty of Blues are in the Military or the Women’s Team Branch as well as their own local Branch. What can’t do is request tickets in more than one Branch.
I didn't realise that and of course he won't be requesting tickets whilst in China. I'll get him to sign up. Thanks both for the info

The brother of Luke Shaw is in Shangai at the moment, tell him to say hello to Rick from me if he bumps into him.

Lucky lad, beef in black bean source and crispy duck with pan cakes available 24 7.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.