Shaun Wright-Phillips retires from football

I'll remember him for his first spell with us. He was dynamite back then. Never the same when he came back to us, whatever the fuck Chelsea did to him. Best of luck Shaunny.

there were a number of reports that he was in tears on leaving and didnt want to go but knew it was best for the club

Yes, I heard that from a member of staff. I loved Shauny, Wright, Wright, Wright. Got a great photo of him at Wembley at the FA Cup final, stood right in front of me talking to someone he knew in the crowd. Brilliant. Good luck in your retirement Shauny.

What a guy, definitely in my top 3 favourite city players if all time. Some of the stuff he did for us in his first spell was unbelievable and the rags were shit scared of him at times as well. When he re-signed I was absolutely buzzing, was like the return of the king. We're the same age and he was the first player that the realisation that footballers weren't the older generation anymore - "he's the bloody same age as me and living the absolute dream" . Absolutely love the guy

Im sure I read a couple of days ago that he is working as a club ambassador and is on the tour of the world the trophies are taking just now. I bloody love how the club looks after its legends.

Sweep, a true blue. We all loved him. Best of luck, Shaun, in whatever you do now. Thanks.

Loved him and they feared him on derby day and that is all anybody needs to know.

Good luck for the future SWP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.