Shaun Wright-Phillips retires from football

Saved the club his transfer, we were deep in the mire

Only just forgiven him for the 4th v the rags, cost me £1500, little twat..

A beacon in a haze of fog, I was ecstatic when he came home and glad he got to see a glimmer of our return to glory... lovely lad to boot, let’s hope his son can emulate his grit and force his way through, if he has half the desire he’ll have a chance!

In my mind he'll always be dancing down the wing before cutting inside and smashing it inside the far post to bury the rags at our place.

Before the Brighton semi he was on the pitch at our end being interviewed and when he'd finished he spent absolutely ages taking pictures and signing things for absolutely every last person who asked him, the media minder kept tryin to usher him away but he'd keep stopping for the fans, proper bloke is Shauny

My lasting memory isn't a goal but against WBA around Xmas at home he found himself at RB with whichever big lump they had upfront running towards him for a long ball, the Brom player jumped but SWP controlled the ball with his feet and in one swift movement was 20 yards away running in on goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.