shauny is now a top ball boy!!!

I am almost surprised that this seems to only be the second thread on this subject [sigh!].

Anyway, I'm sure that I heard this singing at the West Brom game as well, and that's sitting in East Stand Level 2.

Incidentally, my eldest boy [from the first marriage] plays 'Brazilian Football' with the real Shauny junior and my wife reports [as the Olivia Newton John of scouse scouting] that junior shows real potential, as well as being a lovely lad and, quite possibly, likely to be taller than Dad and Grand Pa...

he is behind the north stand goal during warm ups,doing tricks with the ball etc....he is a great little footballer.
we said he was a miniture shaunny from the start of the season.
on saturday the gaffer of the ball boys atually asked himm if he minded being near the singing section for the game....he said are you jokin!!!!

Real Shaun was in the private boxes in the East Stand my son went and got his autograph and SWP was actually having the mickey took outta him by his mates over it he thought it was funny though fair play!!

This ball boy was positioned at the start of the season on the half way line in front of the East Stand. There were Shauny Wright Wright chants when he was there, which seem to have been copied now he has changed positions

Just heard on SSN we have bid 50 million for a Barca ballboy who looks like Messi

Kevcod said:
Just heard on SSN we have bid 50 million for a Barca ballboy who looks like Messi
Messi is small enough to be a ball boy!!! Infact if Barca hadn't paid for it he would have been a lot smaller because he has growth hormone deficiency. They got him treated (provided he joined their junior ranks) as they realised how much of a talent he was and it's something his Argentine club couldn't afford!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.