shay given best buy!??!

salfordpaul

shay cost us nothing compared to our " galacticos" but i would personally say he was the BEST buy in the last few years!

He will be like Joe Corrigan and earn us points like no other!!

I reckoned a few years ago that Big Joe kept us in the 1st div a few times through his saves when he was keeping us "in" at 1-1 as opposed to losing! Discuss

salfordpaul said:
shay cost us nothing compared to our " galacticos" but i would personally say he was the BEST buy in the last few years!

He will be like Joe Corrigan and earn us points like no other!!

I reckoned a few years ago that Big Joe kept us in the 1st div a few times through his saves when he was keeping us "in" at 1-1 as opposed to losing! Discuss
i agree about shay being our best buy..but
joe nrver kept us in the 1st div because we were always a reasonable team as i recall ?
went down with alex in nets ..

don' wanna get deep but years ago as a kid i was stats mad and i was watching stats on big Joe ( saves from penalties/free kicks/ and downright in your face smashers) and his rate of saves (*its not scientific) and he really did save us!

Any stattoes on here please help me!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.