Shay Given

Superman

Class shot stopper and kept us in the game at times today probably the best in the world on his line a current, but does he deal with crosses well enough? I dont think so I think he was far too rooted to his line at times today letting the ball bounce inside the six yard area

Seems to be getting better every week. Immense form this season. Love the guy. Not felt this confident about our keeper since TC was in his hey day and I was too young to really understand anything.

Superman said:
Class shot stopper and kept us in the game at times today probably the best in the world on his line a current, but does he deal with crosses well enough? I dont think so I think he was far too rooted to his line at times today letting the ball bounce inside the six yard area

ffs crap thread shay is amazing full stop.......................

I think he gets let down by the defence at times, but in time he, kolo and lescott will learn to work together.
They have had 4 games together, and an international break. When they get more time together they'll be fine.

Superman said:

mate, the ball bounced in his six yard box because the defence didnt deal with it. Could have been beaten by a bigger margin if he wasnt between the sticks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.