shearer on motd.....

justme_ctid

.....what a twat!!! smiling his head off when talking about us getting beat and the robby situation. i fookin hate him with his lescott fod. geordie cock munching smarmy biker grove reject!!!!

He's only saying what all the top blues on here are saying to be fair.

They're all singing from the same hymn sheet. I think The Sun, The Mirror and The Star are writing the hymns.

justme_ctid said:
.....what a twat!!! smiling his head off when talking about us getting beat and the robby situation. i fookin hate him with his lescott fod. geordie cock munching smarmy biker grove reject!!!!

Well dont watch it - i never do when we lose because of this

he has turned into one of those creeping shithouses who will do anything to keep his job on tv well he has to really because he was a f-----g shit manager, anybody can comment and be a brilliant tactician in hindsight, he couldn,t keep the barcodes up because he was biz?

justme_ctid said:
Also, Hansen was laughing at Fellani beating Bellamy with a bit of skill, christ we lose a game to a free kick and a penalty and you would think we were relegated. Can someone remind me where liverpool and newcastle are in the league.

exactly. they all hate us because of our recent fortune and probably because hughes is shearers cock jockey. anyway lets see what they have to say on tuesday. oh and that big eared crisp eating tosser is no better. In fact its the worst line up i have ever seen on motd. Bring back des or even dickie davies!!!

Sad tossers. Shearer is in the shadows of the legendary, almighty, superior... Andy Gray... oooer tactics, when yer follow through....errrr look at the shape... a simple tap in. and that's what he does best.

razor blade ready....check.....wrists ready.....check

Shearer is waiting for the toon to get established in the prem till he takes the helm,why should anyone listen to his crap

TheMightyQuinn said:
He's only saying what all the top blues on here are saying to be fair.

They're all singing from the same hymn sheet. I think The Sun, The Mirror and The Star are writing the hymns.

But we aren't smiling when we say it and therein lies the difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.