Shed Seven SOTC

feedthegoat27

Must be a few other Blues off here attending this gig at Castlefield Bowl next Friday? Few of us coming over from York for the afternoon.

Think it will be my 14th time seeing them, but very excited for this one. Decent support too with Rev and The Twang.

Really hoping some of the lesser played songs get a run out.

Stage times: Doors 5.30pm; The Twang: 6.45pm; Reverend and the Makers: 7.55pm; Shed Seven: 9.10pm.

Must be a few other Blues off here attending this gig at Castlefield Bowl next Friday? Few of us coming over from York for the afternoon.

Think it will be my 14th time seeing them, but very excited for this one. Decent support too with Rev and The Twang.

Stage times: Doors 5.30pm; The Twang: 6.45pm; Reverend and the Makers: 7.55pm; Shed Seven: 9.10pm.

You’ve seen Shed 7 14 times?

Yeh mate, I’m going. Can’t wait. Saw them at the Camden roadhouse a couple of years ago and they were amazing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.