Sheff Utd (h) pre-match thread

Sheff Utd (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Going to be difficult to lift ourselves from tonight, with the players knackered and our first choice keeper suspended. The title is long gone so hopefully Guardiola will mix it up a bit. Bernardo and Rodri were our best players tonight, but they ran themselves into the ground and probably need a break.

Bravo
Cancelo
Stones
Fernandinho
Zinchenko
Gundogan
Foden
De Bruyne
Sterling
Mahrez
Aguero

I don’t think anyone wants to talk about this next game ...

But it’s coming in less than 43 hours ...

KdB was subbed with an eye on that game ... he’ll start with Gundo I guess ... Aguero would start again ... had to be sacrificed today for Ederson ... oh dear, that reminds me we’d have Bravo in goal for this one ... against the team that’s doing better away this season than at home and is amongst the mix for top six ... well, probably won’t finish in there but has consistently been in and around there for the first half of this season ...

And that’s going to be the third team we’d play in this busy who will give everything they’ve got against us and then go on to play the scousers next with a day less rest when playing them ... and yes while they play us they’ve had one day more recovery time than us (while we were also down to 10 most of it) ...

It’s either going to be City 5 - 0 Sheff Utd OR City 1 - 2 Sheff Utd.

There is no point in playing Fernandinho at CB anymore IMO. Need to trust in Stones/Otamendia and Garcia.

Carson

Cancelo
Stones
Garcia
Mendy

Zinchenko
Gundogan
Foden

Mahrez
Aguero
Sterling

2-0 City

Carson in goal for me. I just don't see the point in Bravo. He's wank. Bin him.

A 57 year old Stuart Pearce would be an improvement on Mendy.

As for the other 9. Rest and rotate as appropriate

Have a feeling he’ll play Aguero and Jesus from the start - Sterling rested. Keystone Cops will make up the goalie and the back 4.

Going to be difficult to lift ourselves from tonight, with the players knackered and our first choice keeper suspended. The title is long gone so hopefully Guardiola will mix it up a bit. Bernardo and Rodri were our best players tonight, but they ran themselves into the ground and probably need a break.

Bravo
Cancelo
Stones
Fernandinho
Zinchenko
Gundogan
Foden
De Bruyne
Sterling
Mahrez
Aguero

That's probably the right team unless Jesus recovers from his illness. Would like to see Bernardo but he looked knackered. Is Stones fit? If not, I expect to see Otamendi.

Have a feeling he’ll play Aguero and Jesus from the start - Sterling rested. Keystone Cops will make up the goalie and the back 4.
Sorry, forgot about Jesus. Yeah, can see him going two up top for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.