Sheff Utd post match thread

I know Pep is a revolutionary and much copied manager but I can’t see playing two wing-backs who can’t pass forwards taking off if I am honest.
Spot on. Can I understand why he wants to play with 3 on defense against Real Madrid or Liverpool but against Sheffield United? And if we decide to come up with 5 on defense, the full backs should be Cancelo and Mendy and not Walker and Zin who don't contribute anything to the attack. We looked bad today

That was a very tough game and sheff United are well organized and horrible to play against.
That said we were poor in their half for large parts of the game and we really need to be better when teams defend deep and centrally.

Defensively Laporte clearly adds some steel and calm and that was reflected in otamendis excellent performance. Thought Walker was horrible and at times I’m not what Rodri offers other than lots of sideways passes.

Also, please give Raz a good rest now as I thought he worked his socks off but it’s just not going for him now and he needs a break.

One of the dirtiest teams I’ve ever seen and I would imagine they will get relegated next season when the novelty factor wears off. As for us we’ll it was a very hard game to watch as up until kun scored I thought we were very average and had run out of ideas. Ferdy did well in the second half not to get sent off and Mahrez at the moment is our best player and shouldn’t be dropped. Sterling clearly needs a rest as he is becoming a liability and nobody’s wants to say that about him . Jesus is no kun and will never be so talk of him being our main striker is laughable. Think someone said we could get another 2 seasons from Sergio which I hope is true as he is in my eyes the greatest premier league striker of all time . But what about Laporte i mean how good was that performance... pep has a massive job in the summer getting us back to the top but it’s if he wants to do it ...

City need to get that bent cnut taken off our games for good , it was so obvious it was laughable what he was up to , every fucking game with him.
Remember his last game for us, let Southampton time waste from the 1st minute without speaking to them or issuing cards. Adds hardly any time on for time wasting at half time. When we go 2-1 up in the 87th minute they stop time wasting. He then plays 5 minutes of injury time and books Eddy for time wasting. He is a cheat, pure and simple, every game he has it in for us and has already been removed from officiating us in the past. After tonight the club should be insisting we won’t tolerate him officiating us anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.