Sheff Utd post match thread

I thought 4 minutes extra time was a minute too much, but we ended up playing 5, I get there was a substitution (I think) so they'll add 30 seconds or whatever, but didn't see any other reason, anyone know or can account for it ?

I thought 4 minutes extra time was a minute too much, but we ended up playing 5, I get there was a substitution (I think) so they'll add 30 seconds or whatever, but didn't see any other reason, anyone know or can account for it ?
Think the ref had told the touch line official 4 minutes before the Sheffield player went down in the last minute of normal time. That along with the penalty award was one of the few things Fatty Mason got right all night.

Just seen another part of Chris Wilder post match interview this morning. Numerous times he mentioned 'Manchester City spending close to a billion pounds and Sheffield United not really spending anything', He said with that in mind they wanted to be physical in the game, The game has changed and they are used to playing Championship teams he also went on to say regarding the penalty Premier League players go down easy.

Is that lad smoking something?
It was a blatant penalty! Just because one team spends more than the opposition doesn't give you the right to put challenges in like they did last night. It's not our fault that they are a bunch of championship cloggers punching above their weight.
Crazy how City are always the ones that get lambasted over cynical fouls, Yet last night their was numerous on us and not mentioned once.

Some players were up for the battle and then there was Raheem

Raz seems to be saving himself for CL

Seeing Eric back fills me with joy
Sterling was getting frustrated with himself. Produced a little bit of magic at the end but smashed it wide after doing the hard work with that dribble. He needs a goal to get him back into the flow again. Snatching at chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.