Sheff Utd post match thread

Not much to say on that. Not great but got the job done. type of game you say wins you titles if we were in a title race. I suppose it’s good we’re still able to grind out result when it’s largely pointless.

Pisses me off when people constantly film the game. There was a surprisingly large number of tourists tonight. Expected it to be a largely local following as midweeks usually are but nope. I made sure I let the ones near me know their cameras were in my view.
There's a lot of Chinese students at Sheffield University.

Well, with regards to Raheem, Pep must be seeing something out there that I'm simply not seeing, because I don't see that he's having a significant impact on the game, and that's been the case for weeks. I'd try bringing him in to an advanced midfield role, much more central. Might work, might not, because he's getting nothing out wide at present.
Just being picked on reputation at the minute, he's been crap ever since some media pricks said he could be as good as Ronaldo and Messi.

You can't believe the mentality of a **** like Besic making that tackle on Laporte. I saw some reports saying it was mistimed, bollocks to that, he knew exactly what he was doing and he wanted to put Eric out for several more months.
Why didn't var look at that one then?
sure it was that talentless piece of shit that put Silva out for a couple months a few years back at the Etihad against Everton.......

You can't believe the mentality of a **** like Besic making that tackle on Laporte. I saw some reports saying it was mistimed, bollocks to that, he knew exactly what he was doing and he wanted to put Eric out for several more months.
Why didn't var look at that one then?
Yep. That and other instances of foul play and intimidation on Laporte gives me reason to believe it was a pre-meditated attempt to put pressure on a returning star player. Why no VAR? This season, the mask is off and the contempt and corruption being shown to MCFC is obvious to anyone who doesn’t have an agenda against the club

You are what's known as a mug punter pal. Bookies love punters like you; )

League has gone.
I repeat. There are 48 points still to play for and the league will be Livarpool’s once it’s mathematically impossible for City to win it. Until then, I’ll watch the run in with a certain wry interest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.