Sheff Utd post match thread

The DT hardly mentions fouls. It does say that Besic might yes might have got a red card off some officials and a bit further along says Fern got a yellow following two sly earlier fouls.

So that's it - the casual reader will think its all our fault and that dirty Fernandinho is up to his sly dark arts. No mention of the officials missing the goalie a yard off his line

Off to Specsavers to make an appointment. Not for but a joint booking for all the officials and James Ducker.

Why am I not surprised ? Our press reporting is so fucking skewed !

Just an observation. Reviewing the match day thread last night, the level of player abuse is staggering and disgusting. Raheem and Gabriel might as well be war criminals, the level of vitriolic abusive shit that was being thrown at them. These are our players, they make mistakes, they have patches of bad form, it happens, always has and always will. Spoiled fucking brats doesn’t come close. I appreciate at the home games the ground is too quiet, but sooner that than if all the moaning miserable cunnts on here turned up. Unfuckingbelievable
Haha! It was brutal last night. I tend to stay clear of it because I know it’ll piss me off reading it. Had a wonder in for a change and wasn’t disappointed.
There’s a few posters on here who you’d never tire of punching in the head.

Just an observation. Reviewing the match day thread last night, the level of player abuse is staggering and disgusting. Raheem and Gabriel might as well be war criminals, the level of vitriolic abusive shit that was being thrown at them. These are our players, they make mistakes, they have patches of bad form, it happens, always has and always will. Spoiled fucking brats doesn’t come close. I appreciate at the home games the ground is too quiet, but sooner that than if all the moaning miserable cunnts on here turned up. Unfuckingbelievable

Why would anyone want to type on a forum whilst the match is on?? Weird.

Well it doesn't fucking work under the auspices of the PiGMOL cnuts for things it is "supposed to do " so expecting anything positive or sensible is a clearly complete waste of effort.

I’m not disagreeing, just posting what they stated they would do.

I’m 50/50 on the penalty last night as it was a shit penalty and got what it deserved, but the keeper was half a yard off his line.

I don’t even know if Jesus’ stutter is technically legal either, so both teams have something to gripe at.

The yellow carding of innocuous half way line fouls vs no/wrong cards for the more viscous tackles annoyed me a lot more last night.

I’m not disagreeing, just posting what they stated they would do.

I’m 50/50 on the penalty last night as it was a shit penalty and got what it deserved, but the keeper was half a yard off his line.

I don’t even know if Jesus’ stutter is technically legal either, so both teams have something to gripe at.

The yellow carding of innocuous half way line fouls vs no/wrong cards for the more viscous tackles annoyed me a lot more last night.

Mason has history so nothing unusual there.

And I wasn't arguing AHT but the operation of VAR and the refereeing of games is a fucking disgrace . Sick of seeing the many incidents .

The match day thread is one to be avoided at all costs.

Tired after last night and rarely contribute to the post match threads, but I have to say that the world's a better place when City win; been feeling close to euphoric all day. Tragic but true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.