sheffield chesterfield rotherham blues

iloveacougar

getting a season ticket with me daughter and me best pal .live in aston rotherham at the side of junc.31 of the m1.wanting to know if anybody is doing any travel for next season or ifthere,s any supporters club to join.pm if anybody knows,many thanks....

Loads of blues in chesterfield,and i mean loads-most go every week and have been doing for years.very loyal bunch- usually on train although some drive.

Gary brough runs an active branch in south yorkshire i think-check out the supp club page on this site OR the official site for details.organized travel shouldn,t be a problem mate.

iloveacougar said:
getting a season ticket with me daughter and me best pal .live in aston rotherham at the side of junc.31 of the m1.wanting to know if anybody is doing any travel for next season or ifthere,s any supporters club to join.pm if anybody knows,many thanks....
Gary from Maltby run's the south yorkshire blues - thats the official branch. His details are on the OSC site. He usually know's all the blues in the area and meets in the Townley before hone games. A lad from chesterfield called Dave runs the chesterfield branch.
A few of us from sheffield / rotherham do our own thing, go to all aways and usually get train. We mainly drive to home games, but get train every now and then. There's aload of chesterfield blues not in the chesterfield branch, who go home and away.
We have done a minbus to a few aways in the past - starting at Sheff for south games, chesterfield for North. Load of us on the train on sunday to Bolton!!
Gary is probabley best person to contact.

-- Thu May 19, 2011 6:45 pm --

iloveacougar said:
gary brough dosen,t do it anymore he drives across.was losing to much money running the club
You may well be right, however spoke to him at wembley in the semi and he had a bus and got tickets for members - sure he told me he was able to get tickets for everyone in branch ?!? He also got tickets for the final.

i know a mate of garys from tickhill who was trying to sort coaches out for next season but i don't think he's going to bother, cos like you say gary lost money and too many people say they are up for it yet pull out at the last minute. it's far too much hassle. theres loads of blues around here aswell but we all travel seperatly

iloveacougar said:
the maltby one not active anymore.spoke to gary last season
the south yorkshire branch must be active, they still have a flag at home games and they got their semi final and final tickets as a branch!

Thats my mate steve that has the flag in south stand,
He still goes but people kept droping out as the gentleman said earlier ,that why i don't have a sc myself down to transport ,only go to home games at weekend and stop at families house and make a weekend of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.