Sheffield United (H) - Post-Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by SebastianBlue, 29 Dec 2019.

1. Thomas Hearns

Thomas Hearns

Fuck we miss Leroy. Nobody in our team can beat a man or even tries to. Mahrez attacked his man against Leicester like his life depended on it but today he reverted to type. We’re so fucking predictable at the moment.

2. Thomas Hearns

Thomas Hearns

Fat toasty’s obviously a sad cvnt who was looking out for a chance to have a go at other blues. He should get a fucking life

Paladin likes this.
  3. manimanc

manimanc

Only 28 pages in post match thread.

Where are all the pretend city fans?

Rosler's Mullet and samarasra like this.
  4. mrtwiceaseason

mrtwiceaseason

Saw sane after the match still got quite a limp on him.

5. Thomas Hearns

Thomas Hearns

Shit I was hoping he’d be back in a few weeks.

6. mrtwiceaseason

mrtwiceaseason

He very well maybe but to the untrained eye I would say longer :+(

7. Thomas Hearns

Thomas Hearns

Maybe he’s just under instructions to fool prying Bayern eyes ...

8. Uncle Wally One Ball

Uncle Wally One Ball

An ACL takes a full calendar 12 months to recover from in a fit to play condition

9. WestGorton

WestGorton

Mahrez was fantastic. KDB was fantastic. Second half the team was fantastic. Gundogan closed it off. Watch the game.

10. PrezIke

PrezIke

Hilarious seeing all of the arguments that our 1st goal shouldn't have stood and was "ridiculous".

The Sheffield United player touched the ball, not the ref. Not sure why that's "ridiculous"

Compare that to VAR's claim of a "handball" on Laporte early in the season that "led" to Jesus scoring and was taken back against Spurs was wrong as well, or no VAR needed to take away Sane's goal against Liverpool in CL or VAR then to take Raz' away against Spurs in CL as well.

Which is more "ridiculous" again?

Also read the ref "obstructed" the goal...what?

Obstruction? The ref? The ref can't "obstruct" anything as far as I understand. That can only be an opponent. The ref tried to get out of the way and he did as he didn't hit the ball. The ref is part of the pitch otherwise. It's annoying, I know and somewhat unfortunate, but hardly a devine tragedy compared to other decisions I see every week.

The ball hit the Sheff United player's boot and then bounced away to City as the player reached for it. If the ball hit the ref then you have an argument. Otherwise I'm a bit lost.

I realise if the ball hit the ref then the goal would have been taken away, but it didn't as he tried and did move out of the way. So, he should just stand there and allow the ball to hit him? He made a genuine effort to move. It's just bad luck.