Sheffield Utd (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Sheff Utd (A) Prediction

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how last night we were more in control and settled with the Zinch playing.
I thought he was a weak link in our team.Similar to Gundogan,he was slow,ponderous and he damaged momentum.
Opposition managers will also target his lack of positional sense,and unlike Walker,he struggles to recover such.

This will show is where we are up to. Good signs last night but I thought they were very poor. Sheffield will go at us with aggression. First goal crucial either way.

hoping the team are starting to settle after a confidence boost.

Expecting a few changes, I think he will stick with the front 3, Bernardo in for Gundogan and cancelo in for zinchenko, wide players on the outside foot is the key. They’ll put up more of a battle than Marseille that’s for sure but there’s no excuses for not taking 3 points from this. Just get the job done.

I thought Torres did enough to cement a place in the starting XI. Zinchenko was slightly off the pace, but that's understandable given the amount of time he's been out. Dias and Laporte are so solid at the back. I think it's obvious that Walker needs a rest - it's whether we give him one on Saturday or v Olympiakos though?

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo

Gundogan
KDB
Silva

Foden
Torres
Sterling

If you could sub Fernandinho for Gundo, and Aguero for Torres, that would be our strongest starting line up in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.