Sheikh Khaled attempting to purchase Newcastle

To play devils advocate for a bit, crowd numbers are irrelevant in the sky era. I know i bang on about the shitpit but 'next level' as Sullivan put it has given us an increase in revenue of £11mill That pays for one of Andy Carrolls glass legs.

Oh dear , touched a nerve here mind.

anyway , you never take away how loyal the toon army are.

If it was up to me .everybody would get the same cap in spending on transfers . make it a fair game . .best of luck lads
Weren’t you getting 13,000 attendances in the 80’s?

Oh dear , touched a nerve here mind.

anyway , you never take away how loyal the toon army are.

If it was up to me .everybody would get the same cap in spending on transfers . make it a fair game . .best of luck lads
I take it you're a Geordie pal. I used to like Newcastle in the early 90s. I went to a few non games City there. Drank with some good lads who were hospitable.

They got promoted some years later and came to Maine Road, many pissed up and shirtless singing that shit song "Eeh aye eeh aye Eeh aye oh, up the premier League we go".
Sorry, but from then on I took a dislike to NUFC. Ok, there are still some very decent Geordies about, but many feel cheated because Ashley wouldn't sell and ADUG invested in us instead. The bitterness and jealousy since is rife on Tyneside because you got lumbered with years of Ashley's fuck ups whilst we got owners who meant business. You lot remind me of a northeast version of Man-Ure. Like I said earlier, only Liverpool will be less tolerable a fanbase. I would usually always mention the rags but I pity them nowadays as they are irrelevant and mostly silent, nowhere near as gobby as Liverpool fans are and how Newcastle will soon be. I've never forget how bad we had it with Swales and Lee at the helm but Newcastle fans seem to like winding us up with the tiresome WWYWYWS bollocks. I was there, and I was also there at Sid James's park amongst you lot several times in the then uncovered Gallowgate end stood amongst 15000 or so bedraggled Geordies who have conveniently forgotten where they were not too long ago. Newcastle frequently got lower crowds than we did at the time.

I hope the the sheikh pulls the plug and Invests in Sunderland instead; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.