Sheikh Mansour knighted?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by PepInYourStep, 6 Jun 2019.

1. Stoned Rose

Stoned Rose

When are UEFA sending this up to the upper chamber?

2. urban genie

urban genie

You have to remember it was a British protectorate until 1971 when we could no longer afford to adminster and protect the area so we buggered off, also quite ammusing that just after independance they found load more after oil, a year or 2 earlier and who knows it may still be a overseas territory( though highly unlikely).

The UK has had links with the royal family for nearly 50 years so giving honorary knighthood to them seems par of the course.

Not that those that want to slag us care, tge queen could buy us and they would still give us shit.

PepInYourStep and Bobbyespania like this.
  3. yeseye

yeseye

EARLY CROSS, CHANCE AT THE FAR POST,HINCHCLIFFE
    Well if i ever bump into him in Aldi or where ever, i’m going to kiss his feet!

Dribble likes this.
  4. jimharri

jimharri

Can't really picture him in trackie bottoms (tucked into his socks, obviously) and a Burberry baseball cap somehow!

For the benefit of all you Aldi shoppers (of which I am one); I AM JOKING!!!!!!!

5. blue oli

blue oli

Is Aldi like a Waitrose then ? Groceries etc ?

6. jimharri

jimharri

Yeah; a supermarket chain. It sells a lot of own brand stuff, and there tends to be a fair bit of snobbery when people talk about it. In my opinion, their meat, veg and dairy products are excellent. Also, they sell a lot of more obscure beers, lagers and wines but, again, some of them are very good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldi

7. shak

shak

The key here is honorary. Lots of royals are made honorary members of the top old boys clubs in other countries. Its just a nice way of saying 'we're bros' in royal slang and means they get to wear all sorts of fancy regalia on their military uniforms.

That or he built a gym or something. All the sports facilities at RAF Cranwell were funded by middle eastern royalty, Sultan Qaboos and Sheikh Hamid, expect they got some form of title in return.

8. MillionMilesAway

MillionMilesAway

9. mikemcfc

mikemcfc

Team supported:
    CTID
    we buggered off because the Sheik was an honorary Knight who said "ni"