Sheikh Mansour Stand

Not happening. He would need to either no longer be the owner or sadly pass for it to happen. No chance in he'll he's honouring himself

Stupid idea and I'm sure one that would never be implemented.

It would make him look like one of those egomaniac owners and be bad PR for the club.

Thank fuck for some common sense on this thread. For all that he’s done for our club, he’s still the leader of a country that has some very serious flaws by Western values. The press would have a bloody field day if we named a stand after him. If we intend to name another stand after someone, then it should be David Silva

Thank fuck for some common sense on this thread. For all that he’s done for our club, he’s still the leader of a country that has some very serious flaws by Western values. The press would have a bloody field day if we named a stand after him. If we intend to name another stand after someone, then it should be David Silva

We named our stadium after the national carrier of said country!

Not that I'd advocate for one moment naming a stand after Mansour, which would be a pointless thing to do.

I still think we should rename the East Stand The Kippax!

We named our stadium after the national carrier of said country!

Not that I'd advocate for one moment naming a stand after Mansour, which would be a pointless thing to do.

I still think we should rename the East Stand The Kippax!

All joshing aside, I don’t think a temporary deal with a commercial airline comes into quite the same category as naming a stand after the decision making/policy orchestrating leader of a country.

The only thing that puts me off naming the East Stand “the Kippax”, is its uniformity with the rest of the ground. Now if they were to redevelop the North Stand into a giant single tiered stand then I’d be all for it

99 team needs more recognition as they led us to this nirvana.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.