Sheikh Mansour

staffs_blue

After listening to Khaldoons interview on the OS again he talks about Sheikh Mansour attending his 1st game.

When do we all think it will be?

I'm going for Saturday 7th November v Burnley.

It's gotta be the home derby, when it's looking like we'll finish the season with 'success':

- FA Cup
- Carling Cup
- Europe

Sheikh Mansour is the OWNER
Kaldoon al Mubarak (the smooth guy in the interview on the website) is the Chairman.

Kaldoon is basically a kind of front man for the Sheikh. The Sheikh provides the money and his mate Kaldoon runs the company on behalf of the Sheikh.

EDIT: Even though he is a kind of 'front man', I'm guessing that Kaldoon is a VERY VERY wealthy man, and could probably have bought City on his own Mastercard!

Has to be at the United game, it'll be the closest thing that will match the Hamburg game for sure and with his presence I'm sure even the family stand will be rocking.

Ramadan 2009 ends on 19th September, Khaldoon comments about the Sheikh not coming to game during Ramadan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.