Sheikh Mansour

bluemoon27

The talk earlier on in the season was that he might be attending the Chelsea game,as anyone heard anything more as to whether he is or not,if so we need to be putting on a better performance than of recent weeks

have heard various people saying he was there on Saturday, have we had a definitive answer as to whether he was as yet?

It might be an idea to get behind the team more as well, and show him that we appreciate what he is doing for us. The tension in the crowd on Saturday was not good.

Eggsy said:
It might be an idea to get behind the team more as well, and show him that we appreciate what he is doing for us. The tension in the crowd on Saturday was not good.

I think you will never remove the tension from a City game. It's just as integral a part of the game as the grass. Add up the supporting years of those who went Saturday, and we have billions of years of tension. The tension only subsides when we are four goals to the good with just a couple of minutes left and nothing like seven minutes added time!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Eggsy said:

I think you will never remove the tension from a City game. It's just as integral a part of the game as the grass. Add up the supporting years of those who went Saturday, and we have billions of years of tension. The tension only subsides when we are four goals to the good with just a couple of minutes left and nothing like seven minutes added time!

If we don't start getting our heads round this then they will drop us well down their list of interests. The crowd is much louder when something goes wrong than when it goes right & it's making City a miserable experience to be associated with rather than the positive one they were hoping for.

Nowt wrong with tension at the football, thats what makes up half the atmosphere.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Eggsy said:

Lol Great post im still nervous if we are 2 up with 5 mins left like you say mate all the years of following City they drive you mad, i thought with all this money coming into the club we would change but sadly i still cannot say how they are gonna get on each week same old City im afraid.

i dont give a fuck whether hes there or not, just another rich man with too much money flexing his ego, dont get me wrong i m glad city have struck gold but come on do you not think that there are no poor people in his homeland he could have helped out...oh hang on if he had done that no one would have known about it

pissedagain said:
i dont give a fuck whether hes there or not, just another rich man with too much money flexing his ego, dont get me wrong i m glad city have struck gold but come on do you not think that there are no poor people in his homeland he could have helped out...oh hang on if he had done that no one would have known about it

how bizarre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.