Sheikh Mansour

de niro said:
the god Gerry Gow said:
mannycity said:
I really,really, hope he's there next Sunday to hopefully lift our 2nd title.
Everything that we have enjoyed over the last 6 years is down to him,and the people he has put in place,hope we can soon give him the rendition he truly deserves.

Cue lots of " just seen a plane with engines on it land at Manchester. Must be him" posts

he never lands at Manchester.
Barton airport : )

no he was really here ,and according to my new source(old friend) is a regular visitor to Manchester.

Does he attend matches but shy away from the limelight? A couple of years ago I was sat in front of a box in CB2, which was occupied by a group of Middle Eastern / Arab blokes all dressed casually. One of them, who mainly stayed in the background, was the double of our sheikh

Does he attend matches but shy away from the limelight? A couple of years ago I was sat in front of a box in CB2, which was occupied by a group of Middle Eastern / Arab blokes all dressed casually. One of them, who mainly stayed in the background, was the double of our sheikh
I cant possibly say, but from what I was told yesterday he's very regular to Manchester,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.