Shell Suit

yatesy94

Need to get one before the 15th, having a party at my school...Christmas fancy dress thing.

I'm planning to go as a Scouser (If you've been brought up in a Scouse environment CALM DOWN CALM DOWN) and yeah, basically I want to get a multi coloured Shell Suit, used if possible it make it look even more scruffy haha.
I've had a look on ebay but the pants are like light blue and thats not what I'm looking for, a darker colour of pants if possible :)

scousers1007_468x553.jpg

Cheers.

BTW - I've already got the wig and mustache sorted.

kippax94 said:
Need to get one before the 15th, having a party at my school...Christmas fancy dress thing.

I'm planning to go as a Scouser (If you've been brought up in a Scouse environment CALM DOWN CALM DOWN) and yeah, basically I want to get a multi coloured Shell Suit,USED IF POSSIBLEit make it look even more scruffy haha.
I've had a look on ebay but the pants are like light blue and thats not what I'm looking for, a darker colour of pants if possible :)

scousers1007_468x553.jpg

Cheers.

BTW - I've already got the wig and mustache sorted.
does it matter if the pants are soiled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.