Shingles

I had shingles a few years ago, down the right side of my back, and was basically immobilized for about 3 weeks. For comfort, I ended up prone on the living room floor for about 5 days of that period, looking up at any friends/relatives that came round to visit. I suppose it depends on the severity and the area that the shingles attack, but if Jones is playing anytime soon I’d be surprised.

In the squad tomorrow, baconface got a bit ratty with Pearce, obviously didn't like him exposing his lies.

Electric Blue said:
Better condition than shitting your pants like that other twat Fletcher suffers from......

Met Fletcher in a bar in Manchester one night,shook his hand,seemed like a really nice bloke,if he never plays for United again I'll be disappointed but I hope he can recover from this debilitating condition first and foremost.He is a human being with a young family at the end of the day.

New cure for shingles?

If anyone has it I suggest you contact Slur Alex MD, it seems he can get rid if it within a few days, next week he's curing leprosy.

Interpolantics said:
Electric Blue said:
Better condition than shitting your pants like that other twat Fletcher suffers from......

Met Fletcher in a bar in Manchester one night,shook his hand,seemed like a really nice bloke,if he never plays for United again I'll be disappointed but I hope he can recover from this debilitating condition first and foremost.He is a human being with a young family at the end of the day.

I could have met him but chose to ignore the Rag c**t whilst he was pushing his twins around the estate in Bowdon he lives on, also on another day I saw another Rag c**t De Gea there with two females and a small dog they were walking. Never shook either of there hands or said fuck all to the pair of them. Just saying like.

Phil Jones should never play for England again after this.

Fergie was obviously annoyed at Jones being in the U21s and pulled him out saying he had shingles. For Jones to play at the weekend was a disgrace.

Once again, Fergie was raging, this time at Pearce for exposing his blatant lies.

It should be announced that Phil Jones should never play for England again - or a long ban at minimum. Then see how often they pull out of squads and lie.

CityFan94 said:

Fergie was obviously annoyed at Jones being in the U21s and pulled him out saying he had shingles. For Jones to play at the weekend was a disgrace.

Once again, Fergie was raging, this time at Pearce for exposing his blatant lies.

It should be announced that Phil Jones should never play for England again - or a long ban at minimum. Then see how often they pull out of squads and lie.
didn't a poster on here say they had shingles once and were only off work for a day or 2? maybe it depends on the severity of the case, maybe he still has it but is over the worst and playing on in discomfort, maybe he made a quicker than expected recovery and was extremely lucky to only miss 2 games (remember he also missed Utd's away match at Fulham so didn't play for 10 days), but given that England's doctors get access to his records and can even examine him, don't you think it would be a bit daft to make up a case of shingles rather than just a tight hamstring, knock on the knee, twisted ankle or even a 48 hour dodgy tummy? It all seems a bit elaborate to me.....

JM Mcr said:
CityFan94 said:

didn't a poster on here say they had shingles once and were only off work for a day or 2? maybe it depends on the severity of the case, maybe he still has it but is over the worst and playing on in discomfort, maybe he made a quicker than expected recovery and was extremely lucky to only miss 2 games (remember he also missed Utd's away match at Fulham so didn't play for 10 days), but given that England's doctors get access to his records and can even examine him, don't you think it would be a bit daft to make up a case of shingles rather than just a tight hamstring, knock on the knee, twisted ankle or even a 48 hour dodgy tummy? It all seems a bit elaborate to me.....

His shingles was obviously as bad as Carricks hip injury then..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.