...shion

mad4city

Okay, as it's the silly season, perhaps some kind soul can put me out of my occasional misery.

A few years ago, I heard a guy on the radio ask the listeners for three words in the English language that end in the letters shion. I was on my way to the airport and I never did hear the answer.

Now, I could immediately think of two, cushion and fashion but I have never copped on to the third word.
There are, of course, loads of other words that contain shion, such as cushioned, fashionable or parishioner but the question was specifically looking for three words that end in shion.

For some sad reason, I've occasionally found myself wondering what the last word might be. Pathetic, I know but such is the way of things when you're living life on the edge, like me, baby...

Any ideas? And please let it be something obscure and exotic, that I've never heard but I bet it fucking isn't!

stony said:

Stone mate, do you just speed read threads and then post something, anything in fact ?

Cushion was mentioned by the OP as being one of the three words, so unless the answer was cushion, fashion and cushion I think there is in fact another word.

How about suckshion ?

Blue Mist said:
stony said:

Stone mate, do you just speed read threads and then post something, anything in fact ?

Cushion was mentioned by the OP as being one of the three words, so unless the answer was cushion, fashion and cushion I think there is in fact another word.

How about suckshion ?

I did speed read, you are correct.

The third word is hushion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.