Shock,horror

cupsforcockups

ssn have just announced with a tear in their eyes that the rags have no fit defenders to play in europe maybe a postponent is in order or an emergency loan signing ,as they have no foookin money,PMSL :)

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
The end is nigh!

The end is sooner than you think my friend. The day we shown we could match them in the league (even though we got cheated out the points in my opinion, but that's another kettle of fish) was the signal that this was the case.

I know they're 2nd in the league right now but that won't last forever. They're still playing shite like Scholes, Giggs and Van Der Sar ain't getting any younger either. Neither is that crock of shite rag twat Gary Chuckle (fed the goat!) and they'll all need to be replaced. Where's the money coming from? Even Carrick and Berbatov are batting on now in footballing terms.

cupsforcockups said:
ssn have just announced with a tear in their eyes that the rags have no fit defenders to play in europe maybe a postponent is in order or an emergency loan signing ,as they have no foookin money,PMSL :)

Typical rag loving fuckers. What's the point of naming a squad and then being able to put more in to it whenever you like?

If they postpone this game, UEFA are a fucking abomination.

Damocles said:
cupsforcockups said:

Typical rag loving fuckers. What's the point of naming a squad and then being able to put more in to it whenever you like?

yes mate, uefa should tell them to go swivel!
;-)

Damocles said:
cupsforcockups said:

Think the OP was making his own suggestions there, no chance of postponing it.

But how do the rags get away with stunts like this - trying to unsettle the oppositions star player a day or two before the match??

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5751189,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 89,00.html</a>

C_T_I_D said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
The end is nigh!

The end is sooner than you think my friend. The day we shown we could match them in the league (even though we got cheated out the points in my opinion, but that's another kettle of fish) was the signal that this was the case.

I know they're 2nd in the league right now but that won't last forever. They're still playing shite like Scholes, Giggs and Van Der Sar ain't getting any younger either. Neither is that crock of shite rag twat Gary Chuckle (fed the goat!) and they'll all need to be replaced. Where's the money coming from? Even Carrick and Berbatov are batting on now in footballing terms.

Yeah, but Darren Gibson is the new Scholes/Giggs/Beckham/Cantona/Best/Neville if you believe todays press...

I heard that the Daily Mail, Mirror and the Sun will all be putting the news a full front page plus a 12 page pull out of how this could well end the world and how all football fans around the world feel for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.