Shooting at Mandalay Bay Resort (Las Vegas)

I'm trying to watch this on the news, but the BBC considers it more important to interview a man who's having to go through the horror of claiming the cost of his £80 flights from his credit card company after Monarch went bust.

The largest repatriation of British citizens in peace time is currently under way due to the Monarch crisis. Why would a mass shooting in the states, which let’s face it is a regular occurrence, take precedence over the monarch situation on British television ?

It's been on non-stop since I posted that. But I turned it on to watch about Las Vegas and had to sit through 15 minutes of this Monarch story first. No problem with covering it, but the seriousness and severity of this interview with a bloke who's been slightly inconvenienced seemed a bit ridiculous.

CNN 'journalists' and 'experts' are truly awful at handling this. They are imbecilic and excruciating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.