Shooting at Mandalay Bay Resort (Las Vegas)

Why do I need to elaborate when you make assertions about things about which you have absolutely no knowledge! You asserted something you couldn't know and I told you you were wrong. I don't need to explain, you need to not make assertions about things about which you know nothing!

I said you were likely not to be home, I didn't say I knew for certain.
What I do know for sure is that locks and alarms provide better safety, and you seem all too eager to avoid those points.

I said you were likely not to be home, I didn't say I knew for certain.
What I do know for sure is that locks and alarms provide better safety, and you seem all too eager to avoid those points.
Wrong again, because you AGAIN assert things about which you know nothing.

I have both. It is called "layered protection." You see it everywhere, even if you don't recognize it when you see it.

Yep. That must be it. Male overcompensation is what kicked the British out of America! Rewrite the history books and rewrite the Constitution, we have a breakthrough!

Yikes!
The whole gun thing sounded like male overcompensation and I think that post proved it pretty conclusively. You seriously need to find someone who can help you come to terms with the issues that make you feel as though you need to protect yourself against some imaginary assailant who just so happens to be better armed than you are. It is a convenient reason to get yourself a shiny new gun, don't you think? Even if someone did happen to break into your house while you were there and they did happen to be better armed than you are now, why do you think you will end up better off by trying to threaten them with an even bigger gun rather than simply escalating a dangerous situation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.