Shoplifting

unsworthblue

Just come out of the Lidl store in Radcliffe and witnessed a scrote leg it with 2 tomato plants from outside of the place,the security woman got a grip of him,some other geezer filled his basket up with steaks and joints of lamb,got to the checkout and said to the girl "my mates outside with my money i`ll just go and......" off he went! How much does a stolen tomato plant cost? Crime really is getting out of hand,my pal works the door on his pals shop in town and shoplifting is a massive problem,the police can't keep up with it,like burglary where the police won't even attend the address of the victims,this country really is a mess In so many ways

It’s always been the same. I worked in a shop in Timperley and blokes would turn up on bikes and fill those head sports bags with bacon. You’d call the police and they’d collect them. Funnily enough we had the police in the back office after one call. An officer was idly watching the CCTV and
a bloke tucked a newspaper in his jacket whilst shopping. Got the shock of his life when the officer tapped him on the shoulder!

I'll tell you what society we live in. The public posting things like a newspaper being lifted like it's the crime of the century while twats like the BBC go about demanding millions of pounds from everyone for shit you don't watch. Off topic? No, not really. We are more mentally doctored than we think O.o

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.