Short break advice

No idea where you're based but can you get to East Midlands Airport easy enough?

Some cheap return flights kicking about from there; Majorca is £47 return, Algarve is £43 return, Menorca £66 return, Malaga £51 return, Alicante £58 return, Malta £43 return.

All Ryanair, all Monday - Friday, hand luggage only (but before their new rules kick in from November).

There's an Ibiza return for £34(!) too, Tuesday to Saturday.

I'm also a travel agent so happy to help where I can!

No idea where you're based but can you get to East Midlands Airport easy enough?

Some cheap return flights kicking about from there; Majorca is £47 return, Algarve is £43 return, Menorca £66 return, Malaga £51 return, Alicante £58 return, Malta £43 return.

All Ryanair, all Monday - Friday, hand luggage only (but before their new rules kick in from November).
Live in wilmslow so two mins from Manchester Airport cheers though.

Will have a look, got any other details?

If it's departing Tuesday 9th then I'm guessing its the Thomas Cook flight out, which doesn't land until 23.40....

Palma.
Two hour flight, as much culture and/or drinking dens you might need.
Hotels can be top end of £15 flop houses.
Transport around the island is a breeze , Palma is a couple of miles from the airport so no daft transfers.
One of the most underrated breaks IMHO .

Spot on.
I go once a year to Palma. This year in November. Do the Ruta Martiana in the bars on Tuesdays. Great fun!
Since air bnb was virtually outlawed last summer cheap accommodation is much harder to find.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.