Short break advice

andyhinch

I’m getting my flat decorated second week in October, no midweek game on, looking to get away for 3 or 4 nights any recommendations ? not looking to spend a fortune, just some time in the sun, cheers all.

Palma.
Two hour flight, as much culture and/or drinking dens you might need.
Hotels can be top end of £15 flop houses.
Transport around the island is a breeze , Palma is a couple of miles from the airport so no daft transfers.
One of the most underrated breaks IMHO .

Portugal can be very rainy in October, Benidorm in winter is fine, especially the old town where they have really great tapas bars. Malaga City centre is an alternative, buzzing City and very good value food and booze without the Brit effect.

Palma.
Two hour flight, as much culture and/or drinking dens you might need.
Hotels can be top end of £15 flop houses.
Transport around the island is a breeze , Palma is a couple of miles from the airport so no daft transfers.
One of the most underrated breaks IMHO .

Exactly this.
Fantastic City, some lovely little squares to sit and watch the world go by.
Great Bars and restaurants.
Nice little train ride over to Soller / Port Soller is a must.

Cheers all, hotel recommendations would be good, hoping for £60/£80 per night plus flights

We went to Palma a few years ago for short break and sun, we used Air BnB with no problem - we’ve just Air BnB loads and I would recommend it to anyone, it often works out cheaper than hotels

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.