Shortage of City wall Posters

Plain Speaking

Can we get the City store to get some more City wall posters?
There is currently only the "Bluemoon" one available. I have sons who want to decorate their bedrooms with a selection of wall posters but cant get them.
Surely the City shop should sell more than just one poster?
Cheers!

I've got four of these if you want them. Still rolled up, never been hung on the wall.

24w6fx5.jpg

Do they still do one in the programme?

Used to be an A1 pull out, with a full picture of the player on one side and some fun facts and games on the other, different player each week.

Thanks for ebay/amazon suggestions but Idealy I'd like to give a bit of money back to the club to help pay the wages etc.
I just think our Official City store should stock more, particularly with Christmas coming up!

Plain Speaking said:
Thanks for ebay/amazon suggestions but Idealy I'd like to give a bit of money back to the club to help pay the wages etc.
I just think our Official City store should stock more, particularly with Christmas coming up!

I didn't think people still had this mentality. I used to do the same always got my shirts and everything else from the club.
But they have enough money out of me for tickets, if I can get any merchandise cheaper somewhere else I will.

SteWadda said:
Plain Speaking said:

I didn't think people still had this mentality. I used to do the same always got my shirts and everything else from the club.
But they have enough money out of me for tickets, if I can get any merchandise cheaper somewhere else I will.
Thats up to you. However with the introduction of FFP he club need to find the money to pay the wages of top players. If I am spending mney on City stuff, personally I would rather buy from the club.
There should be a selection of posters available from our store instead of just one! There must be some iconic images that would make superb wall posters?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.